The Rugby School at Woodfield is happy to provide information for parents and guardians. Whether you are the parent of an existing student or someone who is interested in learning more about The Rugby School at Woodfield, you'll find something here to help.
- Not-for-profit organization of private schools and agencies in New Jersey which provide highly specialized services to more than 11,000 infants, children and young adults with disabilities.
- Autism New Jersey leads the way to lifelong individualized services provided with skill and compassion.
- Provides public funding for services and supports that assist New Jersey adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities age 21 and older to live as independently as possible.
- Serves as the leading voice for New Jersey's public school children.
- We help families identify goals and benchmarks that will lead to a better, more fulfilling life for their children and the entire family.
- Is a non-profit organization that partners with families to facilitate care for children with complex needs.
- Are laws that ensure children with disabilities a free, appropriate public education. An important part of these laws provides parents with the right to participate in their children's education.
- Supporting individuals and families in need of guidance, counseling and encouragement.